Sprint Car Insider- Brand Exclusive TEN-J Tulsa Lineup: VISALIA, Ca. (December 20, 2018) – The all-new TEN-J Chassis Company has been hard at work over the past few weeks preparing for their maiden run at the Tulsa Shootout with an all-star lineup of drivers.
The rumors have swirled, the questions have circulated, and the time for speculation is over.
TEN-J Chassis is proud to announce a star studded 6 driver lineup consisting of the youngest USAC National Midget winner, a former Outlaw non wing Shootout winner, three of the hottest Micro racers in California all season long, and the introduction into the Jr Sprint division with one of the youngest, most talented drivers alive behind the wheel.
The Official TEN-J Chassis Line Up is –
10j Ben Worth – Outlaw, Outlaw Non Wing, A-Class, Stock non wing.
• Driving the companies namesake, original 10j – Ben Worth, comes into Tulsa with a whole new level of confidence after opening eyes last year. He also comes in with 10 wins to his credit during 2018.
10Jr Zeb Wise – Outlaw, Outlaw Non-Wing.
• Currently the youngest USAC Midget winner in history and development driver for Clauson/Marshall Racing, touted as one of the most promising young talents in racing, Zeb Wise will pilot a brand-new, hand-crafted TEN-J in two classes in a fight for Shootout Supremacy.
1k Tristan Guardino Outlaw Non-Wing, Stock Non-Wing, A-Class
• The 2017 Outlaw Non-Wing Shootout winner returns to the Expo Center aboard a TEN-J Sponsored by Dean Kiwi Alexander’s, “Dirt Track Experience” Guardino brings with him an undefeated streak with TEN-J after two wins in as many tries. Can he get Driller number 2?
01 Mitchel Moles Outlaw, Outlaw Non-Wing, A-Class, Stock Non Wing
• Mitchel Moles makes his second trip to the River Spirit Expo Center with an entire years more seat time under his belt. Last year was Moles first ever trip to the event and he did impress. After picking up multiple wins this season, in both classes, Moles looks to be in the thick of Driller contention.
21 Gauge Garcia A-Class Restricted
• Set to make his TEN-J debut Gauge Garcia established himself as one of the fastest Restricted class contenders anywhere he goes during 2018. After grabbing multiple wins and narrowly missing a title Garcia has linked up with Sean Smith and they have nothing but Driller aspirations on the mind.
55 Jett Barnes Jr Sprint
• Making his Shootout debut as well as the debut of TEN-J in the Jr Sprint class, young prodigy Jett Barnes is set to contest for a Driller in the first ever TEN-J Jr Sprint conceived. He brings with him a host of wins and the speed to be up near the front all week.
It’s Tulsa time for TEN-J.
The 34th Annual Tulsa Shootout kicks off January 1 inside of the River Spirit Expo Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The confines of the Expo Center have become known as hallowed grounds. Legends have been made, and legends have been broken inside the walls of that building in Tulsa.
There is much more that goes into winning any event in Tulsa. The pressure is ever present, the entire industry has its eyes on you, and every driver from the furthest corners of the world are on hand with one goal in mind. Prestige is the foundation the Shootout was built on. The pressure of performing before the eyes of an entire industry, while racing the fastest champions from California to Florida, Canada to Australia, and everywhere in-between is what makes the Shootout unparalleled.
The payoff is prestige. Hoisting a Driller, snd seeing your name in the rafters, is something that lasts forever. It’s a moment every racer at this stage dreams about when the lay their head at night.
According to Jerrod Huckleberry the team is locked and loaded, with no goal less than winning.
“When we show up at any race the goal is to win,” said Huckleberry. “This one is no different. The drivers can do it, our sponsors give us the absolute best equipment on the market, and I’d say the drivers have adapted well to the cars, were going out there to bring back drillers.”
With six of the nations most promising drivers TEN-J stands to make some headlines in Tulsa. According to the TEN-J crew their number commitment is quality and they have left no stone unturned when it comes to utilizing the best equipment on the market, on every inch of the car.
TEN-J Chassis would like to thank -Adams Performance, Guhl Injection, C&R radiators, Southern Pacific Farms, Worth Harvesting, The Dirt Track Experience, DIRT CO. media house, and every partner who made TEN-J possible.
34th Annual Tulsa Shootout
January 1-5, 2019
Tulsa Expo Center
See TEN-J Chassis at the 34th Annual Tulsa Shootout and stay up to date on all their results and extensive coverage by following right here on Sprint Car Insider as we will be present giving you all the exclusive wall to wall coverage
website – sprintcarInsider.co for or all of the updates on Dalton the sheriff Parreira
Sprintcsrinsider.co – https://sprintcarinsider.co/
Facebook: Sprint Car Insider – https://www.facebook.com/sprintcarinsider/
Twitter: @SCI_updates – https://twitter.com/SCI_updates
Instagram: – @sprintcarinsider
6678 Ave 304 suite C
Visalia, Ca. 93251
Quick times: 9 (New Plaza Park Track Record)
Top 10: 20
TEN-J remains dedicated to producing one of a kind, handcrafted, state of the art products to each and every one of his costumers.
“TEN-J is completely committed to quality,”
# of drivers to win: 3
Ben Worth 4
Tristan Guardino 2
Mitchel Moles 1
Now Available for Purchase
Order yours today
6678 Ave 304 suite C
Visalia, Ca. 93251
JJ Cox -
Lead Contributor of Sprint Car Insider.
Sole Proprietor of Prodigy Race Promotions.
Current Freelance Announcer with educated broadcast experience.
Media Relations Advisor.
Fresno State Bulldog - Broadcasting and Public Relations.
Grew up going to 50+ Sprint Car races a year and Raced Motocross for 10 years.
Die Hard Dirt Race Fan
Just a rolling stone.